State Spec Ed Advisory Committee seeking nominations
The Virginia Board of Education has released its Call for Nominations to be appointed to its advisory committees, which include the State Special Education Advisory Committee.
- A parent of a child with a disability (Region 1- Central VA)
- An individual with a disability (Any Region)
- A representative of a state agency involved in the financing or delivery of related services to children with disabilities.
- An administrator of programs for children with disabilities
- A parent of a child with a disability (Region 5- Valley)
If you have any questions regarding this process please reach out to me by phone at the numbers indicated below or via email.
Learn more about SEAC open seats at https://www.doe.virginia.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/44467
NOTE: There is a short turn-around for getting applications in for review – all applications must be received at the VDOE no later than May 15, 2023.