Parents as Partners in Special Education: Building Bridges Between Home, School, and Community
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Hosted by Prince William County Public Schools, at Patriot HS in Nokesville.
This conference is designed to empower parents, prekindergarten through 12th grade, to advocate for their child and navigate the special education process to ensure successful outcomes. This event will include a community partner resource fair, the sharing of parent perspectives, networking, and break-out sessions on related topics including, but not limited to:
• The special education process;
• The behavior intervention process;
• Mental health needs and supports;
• Communication between home and school; and
• The transition between elementary and middle school, middle
and high school, and high school to post-secondary roles.
* FFF Event